Admission Official Master's Degree in Media, Communication and Culture
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with directors and coordinators. From the 26th of February to the 1st of March: Registration is open!
You can also send the form on this page to request personalized attention.
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Students must be in possession of an official degree in one of the following areas:
- Communication (Audiovisual Communication, Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations or similar)
- Social Sciences (Political Sciences, Law, Anthropology, Economics or similar)
- Humanities (History, Anthropology or similar)
- Other related fields
In the case of foreign students from countries that do not have Spanish or other Romance languages as their official language, they are requested to prove their knowledge of the Spanish language by presenting the DELE or SIELE certification (level C1) or Spanish level C from the UAB Language Service. Accreditation of level C of Catalan will also be accepted.
Selection criteriaIn the case of there being more applicants than places available, the following criteria will be applied:
- Academic transcript (50%)
- Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (20%)
- Professional experience in the field of communication (15%)
- Personal interview (15%)