UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3002/10
- 10th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 22/01/2022
- Finish date: 05/11/2022
- Places: 50
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2220 €
Special price 1998 €
Group of application:
Special price 2019 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish (90%), English (8%), French (1%), Italian (1%)
- Location: Casa de Convalencència, C. Sant Antoni Mª Claret 171, Barcelona
Like its predecessor, it provides high-level, eminently practical training in forensic specialisations, including the use of info-analysis systems in support of investigation, as shown by the fact that half the course hours are devoted to specialist laboratory work, allowing students to familiarise themselves with new technologies.
The programme is addressed to anyone involved in public safety and the law, or other graduates wishing to specialise in these techniques so as to intervene as professionals in the law courts.
Its students are trained to draft specialised reports on crimes, both within the field of document studies and intellectual and industrial property and that of forensic science and criminal intelligence.
Career opportunities- Inclusion on the lists of the Department of Justice and designation as a crime-scene officer and court forensic expert.
- Crime-scene officer designated in legal proceedings for technical and visual inspection, lophoscopy, ballistics, instrumental traces, accidentology or other areas of forensic science that are not restricted to holders of specific qualifications.
- Guidance on forensic issues for organisations, assessment of procedures, methodology, general or specific forensic reports.
- Forensic expert on document investigation (physical and digital), on forgery of documents and plagiarism.
- Specialist in document studies related to intellectual and industrial property, designated in legal proceedings.
- Participation in legal proceedings, through the duty rota or court designation lists, as a forensic specialist in intellectual and industrial property, with the professional category of Master.
- Preparation of pre-trial or extrajudicial reports or certificates, collaboration with public or private bodies, professional associations, or businesses combating fraud in intellectual and industrial property.
- Students who pass any of the specialisation courses within the Master's degree will be recognised by the professional associations that have agreements in place with the Institute of Graphic Sciences (ICG)and the Institutional Council of Forensic Science Teachers and Laboratory Directors, which gives them all the advantages provided by these organisations to students on programmes proposed by the ICG (courts' duty rotas, jobs bank, discounts, etc.).
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace...
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
Extracurricular practices are those that are not included in the curriculum of the studies. You can choose to do them in addition. The coordination of your program will explain the details of how, where and under what conditions can they be carried out.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela de Prevención y Seguridad Integral
Institut de Ciències del Grafisme