UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 2932/10
- 9th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 36 ECTS
- Start date: 15/02/2022
- Finish date: 30/01/2023
- Places: 12
- Orientation: Academic, Professional
- Price: 2520 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Facultat de Comunicació, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Additionally, the diploma provides quality postgraduate training for students of sciences and social sciences wishing to establish points of contact between their original area of study and the problematic issues inherent in the field of journalism, as well as acquiring knowledge and developing attitudes that pertain to literary journalism.
Career opportunities- Journalism specialising in the production of complex information of all types for communication companies: national, regional or local daily press; audiovisual journalism; journal production (magazines, supplements, journals) for specialised or general ambits; new multimedia support and channels: conventional paper, digital (web 2.0, social networks, multi-platforms, etc).
- Journalists and communicators, in written or audiovisual ambits, specialising in cultural and literary communication for communication companies within the sector, whether journalistic or in editorial communication bureaux, production companies, etc.
- Secondary-school teaching or university teaching specialising in journalism or audiovisual communication.
- Specialists in new forms of networked communication, capable of linking the knowledge and insight of the great classical narratives with the new formats and procedures of digital culture.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Medios, Comunicación y Cultura