UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1273/27
- 27th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 05/10/2021
- Finish date: 30/06/2022
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2400 €
Special price 2160 €
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium+
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Escola Universitària d'Infermeria i Teràpia Ocupacional de Terrassa. Carrer de la Riba, 90 - Terrassa - 08221
Do you want to work in the area of surgery and do you need to acquire theoretical knowledge, practical skills and a holistic vision of the profession?
Pre-operative evaluation, the operation procedure, and immediate post-operation recovery are phases which care both for the physiological and the psychological aspects of the patient and require specific training.
Do you want to know the benefits of this postgraduate course?
- 25 years of teaching experience with professionals in active employment in the field.
- Combines theory and practice, giving priority to simulated practicals in small groups.
- Promotes learning through clinical practice.
- Arrangements available for payment of fees.
Also, if you take this postgraduate course at our centre and later on wish to do the Master’s degree in Surgical Nursing, Anaesthetics and Pain Management you can get the course recognised as the first year of the degree.
The theory classes are taught in the classrooms of the University School of Nursing and Occupational Therapy of Terrassa (EUIT).
The technical-practical sessions are carried out in the simulation classrooms of the EUIT at the Hospital of Terrassa (CST).
The practical sessions are carried out in the surgical area of the centres with which the school has an agreement.
Career opportunities- Circulating nurses in surgical areas in different specializations
- Instrument nurses in surgical areas in different specializations
- Sterilization centre nurses
I have always worked in surgical hospitalisation. This postgraduate course has helped me to improve my care of patients on the ward and to be much more efficient and resolute.Marta Vilalta
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela Universitaria d'Infermeria y Terapia Ocupacional de Terrassa
Phone: 93 783 77 77