UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3419/5
- 5th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 32 ECTS
- Start date: 01/10/2021
- Finish date: 31/07/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2976 €
Special price 2678 €
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium+
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Escola Universitària d'Infermeria i Teràpia Ocupacional de Terrassa, C/ de la Riba, 90 (08221) Terrassa
It also aims to open up new scenarios for action, in response to present and future demand in the employment market.
Career opportunities- primary healthcare teams: intervention in risk groups in the community (children and adolescents). Health promotion and disease prevention.
- Local Community Health Teams: intervention in ordinary schools, specialist schools, nurseries, etc.
- Healthcare networks, social and health networks, community networks, freelancing, etc.
- Schools (ordinary and special-education)
- Teams providing psycho-pedagogical counselling and care.
- Other organisations in the field of children's and adolescents' welfare: youth clubs, kindergartens, etc.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela Universitaria d'Infermeria y Terapia Ocupacional de Terrassa