UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 4297/2
- 2nd edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 18/10/2021
- Finish date: 17/07/2022
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 5580 €
Special price 5022 €
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium
Special price 5301 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: On line
This master's degree equips professionals, managers and entrepreneurs to rise to the challenge posed by digital transformation in business by innovating, renewing and boosting digital processes and enhancing the client experience through a holistic approach to the tourism business.
It is made up of 2 graduate diplomas, which may be taken separately:
- Online Graduate Diploma in Revenue Management, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience, offering new, high-impact strategic techniques like revenue management and focusing on the implementation of big data and artificial intelligence as part of the central strategy for growth in a market that is increasingly open to e-tourism and intensive use of ICT and business digitalisation.
- Online Graduate Diploma in Management of Tourism Projects, Marketing and Emotional Intelligence. Future digital-management professionals will learn to promote internationalisation by developing and integrating tools for coaching and emotional intelligence within the tourism sector: oriented towards the client and generating high-value experiences.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace...
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
Extracurricular practices are those that are not included in the curriculum of the studies. You can choose to do them in addition. The coordination of your program will explain the details of how, where and under what conditions can they be carried out.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela Universitaria de Turismo y Dirección Hotelera
Laura Lizbeth Martinez Almuina