UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 1855/15
- 15th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 75 ECTS
- Start date: 01/10/2020
- Finish date: 31/03/2022
- Places: 150
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 4950 €
Special price 4455 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish (75%), English (25%)
- Location: Escola de Postgrau, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
The CITIUS Business Management master's degree and graduate diploma, with 75 and 39 credits, respectively, are ideal for
- Learning about the business world through dual training that emphasises in company hands-on practice;
- Learning to interpret business information;
- Learning to take decisions and safeguard the company's economic and financial health.
Some of its stand-out features:
- In-company placements lasting 11 months or 5 and a half months, respectively, with a company stipend of €1,100 monthly.
- Mandatory and optional courses.
- Online or partial distance learning.
- 11- or 5.5-month placements to boost your employability.
- A wide range of major companies in different sectors to choose from for your placement.
The CITIUS UAB Business Management master's degree and graduate diploma lets you learn by doing, by practising, as part of an already-functioning work team. You can take part in day-to-day decision making. We are backed by our 24 years of experience.
- Several major companies are CITIUS companies: HP, PPG, Cofidis, Grifols, the Catalan Tourism Agency, Henkel, and more.
- High-quality teaching staff, with plenty of experience in postgraduate education and the business world.
Career opportunities- Application of their skills and abilities to any area of business management, both within the micro company or the SME, and within any department of a large business group.
- Practice consulting tasks in specific areas such as marketing or finance.
- Carry out management tasks in departments such as marketing, operations, finance, etc. in large companies.
- Performance of management tasks within the scope of the public company or public institutions.
- Realization of management tasks for small companies.
- Creation of own companies.
- Creation of own projects integrated in the strategy of a large company (Intra-entrepreneurship).
This master's degree contains a module of paid curricular in-company placements for both the itineraries specified, which combine academic work with activities in the company.
The basic characteristics of these placements are as follows:
- The placements count for 30 ECTS credits, and are mandatory for all students.
- The placement period is 11 months long. In fact the whole period is 12 months long, which includes 1 month's holiday to be agreed on between the company and the student.
- Students will develop their activity at the company 7.5 hours per day, within the host company's working hours.
- The company will designate a tutor to plan, coordinate and assist in the student's work. This tutor will continuously monitor students' activity during the placement and issue regular progress reports. At the end of the placement period the tutor will issue a report attesting to the progress made, which will be used for assessment purposes within the programme.
- The award of the CITIUS master's degree is conditional on successful completion of 100% of the placement. This implies that students must fulfil their duties to a satisfactory extent at the company during the placement.
- The placement timetable must be compatible with the programme's academic calendar and may in no circumstances prevent fulfilment of this calendar.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escola de Postgrau
Marta Pérez García