UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 3182/9
- 9th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 17/02/2022
- Finish date: 07/07/2023
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Research, Professional
- Price: 5760 €
Special price 5184 €
Group of application:
Special price 4320 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Online
Have you studied or do you work in marketing, advertising, communication, design, business etc. and do you want to learn to develop effective communication strategies in digital environments? Do you have a personal project or brand that you want to make more visible, make contacts, capture clients and monetise it?
The master’s degree in Digital Strategy and Creativity is a pioneering programme. Since 1997 we have been training experts in digital communication with active professional from reference companies in the sector.
The course is organised in two academic years:
- Year 1: Postgraduate. You will learn all you need to become an expert in digital communication and you will apply your knowledge in a digital communication campaign which you will carry out for a clients with a real commission.
- Year 2: Master. You will study min more depth the topic of your choice for carrying out a research project which you can then apply in your professional environment or as a letter of presentation which will accredit you as an expert in the field.
The postgraduate course in DSC is one in which you will work alongside other national and international students, and is based on practical learning and methodologies for real projects. You will also have the opportunity to do a company work placement. The course has the guarantee of the UAB, recognised among the best Spanish universities in the international rankings.
Career opportunitiesAmong the career options available are:
- Community Manager.
- Creation / Artwork / Management of digital projects.
- Digital Brand Planner.
- Digital Project Manager.
- Head of Interactive Media.
- Multimedia Art Director.
- Entrepreneurship and business start-ups.
- Communication/Advertising Department Head for large portals.
- Head of E-Commerce Projects.
- Interactive Project Manager / Accounts Executive in interactive agencies.
- Research in digital communication.
- Online-Media Editor.
- Online-Media Planner.
- Digital Planner.
- Product Manager for web-based companies.
- Multimedia Producer.
- Online-Project Planner.
- SEM Analyst.
- SEO Analyst.
- Social-Media Analyst.
- Marketing specialist in charge of a company website.
Over the two years of the Master's degree students have the opportunity to do optional curricular work experience in companies. These agreements between the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the company are managed by TREBALL CAMPUS. Although there is no permanent 'vacancies' section, thanks to the history of the postgraduate course there are constant offers of work placements from agencies employing lecturers, former lecturers or former students.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Comunicación Audiovisual
Lorena Martinez Garcia