UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 1424/24
- 24th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 75 ECTS
- Start date: 18/10/2021
- Finish date: 17/07/2023
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Research, Professional
- Price: 6000 €
Special price 5400 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (40%), Spanish (40%), English (20%)
- Location: Sección de Psicología Social de la Facultad de Psicología de la UB, Campus Mundet, Barcelona
Environmental issues cannot be approached without integral management of their ecological, physical, technological and social aspects. Therefore, recognizing the technical aspects, that which characterizes this programme is attention to the human, social and organizational aspects associated with the environment and sustainable development problems.
This is an interdisciplinary programme regarding its content, teaching and students, and it has been created and designed by taking into account the contributions and needs assessment by professionals who have collaborated at different times and at various stages for two decades.
It covers exposure and theoretical reflection, as well as presentations and practical case analysis (experiences, real problems, visits, etc.) in order to integrate these contents into the different areas of professional application, as well as offering methodological resources for research, intervention and/or management.
Career opportunities- In the areas of intervention and/or environmental management.
- In the area of environmental consulting and business, as well as public management at the local, provincial and state level.
- In the area of municipal and community development, road planning and management, urban design participation, noise level analysis and treatment in urban areas, private and public environmental pre-auditing and auditing, environmental impact assessment for large infrastructures, wind farms and industries, environmental education programmes and campaigns, waste management, etc.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Universitat de Barcelona
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Departamento de Psicología Social
Isabel Pellicer Cardona