UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 1501/32
- 32th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 01/04/2021
- Finish date: 31/03/2022
- Places: 8
- Orientation: Research, Professional
- Price: 3960 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (90%), Spanish (10%)
- Location: Departament de Química, Facultat de Ciències. Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Career opportunities- Research and Development project development for design and research of new products and materials.
- In production.
- In quality control.
- In product sales.
- In technical consultancy for advanced instrumentation.
- In adaptation to new sustainable methods processes.
This totally experimental master's degree involves following three practical modules of 45 ECTS credits in total, in a laboratory of the Department of Chemistry under the supervision of PhD-holding member of the Department who may be chosen by each student.
Scholarships and financial aid
Once the master's degree programme has been successfully completed, the department will open a call for grants to cover a maximum of 50% of the enrolment fee.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Química
Xavier Sala Roman