UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2709/11
- 11th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 120 ECTS
- Start date: 01/01/2022
- Finish date: 31/12/2023
- Places: 3
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 7920 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Institut Universitari Fundació Parc Taulí, Sabadell (Barcelona)
The Pediatric Allergies, Immunology and Pneumology Unit belongs to the Pediatric Medicine Service of Sabadell Hospital (Parc Taulí University Corporation). It has all the equipment, processes and circuits needed for teaching, along with experience in research and teaching.
Pediatric respiratory, allergic and immunological problems are frequent reasons for medical consultations. These three areas of knowledge overlap greatly. By including these three areas in pediatrics this master's degree offers a unique, modern insight into these pathologies, from both an academic and a healthcare perspective.
Career opportunitiesRespiratory conditions are very prevalent in pediatric ages and are frequently the subject of medical consultations. The professional format of this Masters degree can lead to work in several different areas:
- Pediatric services with Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergy Units
- Cystic Fibrosis Units
- Local Health Centres and private consultancies in need of doctors trained in the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of respiratory, allergic and immunological conditions during pediatric ages.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Instituto Universitario Fundación Parc Taulí
Esther Freixa Fornell