UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2134/14
- 14th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 120 ECTS
- Start date: 01/06/2021
- Finish date: 31/05/2023
- Places: 3
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 7920 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Unidad de Neumología Pediátrica y Fibrosis Quística. Hospital Universitari Vall dHebron. Pg. Vall dHebron 119-129. 08035 Barcelona
There are currently no official programmes offering training in paediatric sub-specialties. However, Paediatric sub-specialties, including paediatric pulmonology, have existed for over 30 years and provide specialised treatment of excellence for children with specific pathologies: of the respiratory system in this case.
This programme is a response to the growing demand for fully-trained specialists in paediatric pulmonology.
As this is a profession-oriented Master's degree, students learn all the theory and practice needed to work in a specialist Paediatric Pulmonology Unit.
Career opportunitiesHolders of this master's degree are able to work in any of the following areas:
- specialist unit in 3rd level paediatric pulmonology.
- specialist unit in 2nd level paediatric pulmonology.
- primary care specialising in paediatric respiratory pathology.
- private practice specialising in paediatric respiratory pathology.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Pediatría, de Obstetricia y Ginecología y de Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública
Sandra Rovira Amigo