UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2598/17
- 17th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 66 ECTS
- Start date: 01/10/2021
- Finish date: 30/09/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 5350 €
Special price 4815 €
Group of application:
Special price 4686 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Casa de la Convalescència (Barcelona), Facultat Ciències de la Comunicació (Campus UAB), Aules AT/Group BCN
Career opportunities- Publishing of books and periodic publications.
- Specialist in editorial design and typesetting.
- Technician in the digital production of books.
- Editor-in chief for different publications, printed press and digital media.
- 'Freelance' activities belonging to the sector: reader, proofreader, 'art large' editor, digital editor, etc.
- Bookseller with specialised training.
- Literary agent.
- Creation and maintenance of web pages.
A wide range of work placements in publishing are planned. On the ten previous editions of this course most placements were completed with great success.
Among the companies offering this option are: Grup Planeta, Grup Random House Mondadori, Editorial Minúscula, Editorial Vicens Vives, Grup Oceà, Editorial Barril i Barral, àtona Serveis Editorials and Qué Leer.
The placement requirement may be waived if the student can demonstrate employment experience.
In the 2013-14 academic year a third of the Spanish students who undertook these placements were then employed by the companies hosting them. No data is available on the Hispano-American students who have returned to their countries or are pursuing other studies in Spain.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Filología Española
Departamento de Comunicación Audiovisual y Publicidad
Catalina Bohórquez Mendoza