UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 3843/4
- 4th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 05/10/2021
- Finish date: 30/06/2023
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 4800 €
Special price 4320 €
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium+
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Escola Universitària d'Infermeria i Teràpia Ocupacional de Terrassa. Carrer de la Riba, 90 - Terrassa - 08221
Are you seeking a role that will allow you to move forward in the area of surgery and manage the complexity of the techniques used and the constant technological advances in this field?
Demographic changes, an increase in the population’s demand for high levels of health criteria and the contribution of nursing to health care within a broad interdisciplinary team mean that the role of the nurse in surgical, anaesthetic and pain management processes is increasingly important.
Do you want to know the benefits of this master's degree?
- 25 years of teaching experience with professionals in active employment in the field.
- Combines theory and practice, giving priority to simulated practicals in small groups.
- Promotes learning through clinical practice.
- Arrangements available for payment of fees.
The theory classes are taught in the classrooms of the University School of Nursing and Occupational Therapy of Terrassa (EUIT).
The technical-practical sessions are carried out in the simulation classrooms of the EUIT at the Hospital of Terrassa (CST).
The practical sessions are carried out in the surgical area of the centres with which the school has an agreement.
Career opportunities- Nurses in the areas of anaesthesia and post-anaesthesia recovery.
- Nurses in pain units.
- Managers and coordinators in surgical areas.
- Scrub nurses in complex specialities in surgical areas.
Through the practical component of this master’s degree in Surgical Nursing, the hospital offered a year-long contract in the area of surgical nursing. The training i received at the school has been extremely beneficial for my professional practice.Anna Masó
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela Universitaria d'Infermeria y Terapia Ocupacional de Terrassa
Phone: 93 783 77 77