Apply for admission to the programmeThe admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply.
Location for the Application
Fundació Salut del Consorci Sanitari del Maresme. Hospital de Mataró. Crta. de Cirera s/n 08304 Mataró
- Bachelor's degree or diploma with knowledge of the files of medicine, nursing or other health-related areas.
Students must have one of the following:
- Official Spanish university degree .
- Degree certificate issued by a higher education institution of the EHEA which gives access to postgraduate study.
- Certificate issued outside the EHEA. In this case the qualification must be officially recognised in comparison with a Spanish qualification or previously approved as being equivalent to Spanish university qualifications which would gives access to postgraduate study in the country of issue. Acceptance on the postgraduate course does not under any circumstances imply the official recognition of any previous qualifications other than for the purpose of acceptance on the course.
- Level of English: equivalent to level 6 in the IELTS system, level 2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Student profile: students with multidisciplinary experience of any field related to dysphagia: radiology, neurology, rehabilitation, geriatrics.