In order to take part in these calls at the UAB, the authorization of the Vice-Rector for International Relations. Once you have the approval to participate in the program, from the OPI we will provide you with the institutional data sheet, to be included in the application, and we will provide you with support in preparing the proposal and its budget.
Action 2 supports several types of projects:
- Cooperation partnership. Areas: Higher Education, School Education, Vocational Training, Adult Education, Youth, Sport and European Education.
- Small-Scale partnerships. Areas: All mentioned in the previous action, except Higher Education.
Agencies that handle applications:
- SEPIE: For Higher Education, School Education, Vocational Training and Adult Education projects.
- European Education and Culture Executive Agency: For projects in the field of Sport or NGOs with a European dimension.
More information: Erasmus+ 2021 Guide
Alliances for Innovation
With the call for alliances for innovation, projects are encouraged that contribute to designing a new, more active role for higher education and vocational training institutions in their socioeconomic environment, by developing innovation ecosystems together with companies.
- Alliances for Education and Business
- Alliances for sectoral cooperation on capabilities
- Centres for Vocational Excellence
- Erasmus+ Teacher Academies
- Erasmus Mundus Action
- Lot 1: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters (EMJM), which aim to implement joint master’s degree programs.
- Lot 2: Erasmus Mundus Design Measures (EMDM), which aim to support the pre-design of joint master's degree programs.
The aim here is to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union (EU) studies. They allow the development of new teaching modules, the establishment of Chairs or the creation of centres of excellence in studies on the European Union, as understood in a broad sense.
- JM actions in the field of higher education
- JM actions in other fields of education and training
- JM networks in other fields of education and training
Funding for projects that are based on multilateral consortia, between organizations active in the field of youth, from Program countries and partner countries (international dimension), to promote international cooperation, dialogue on youth policies and non-formal learning. The UAB can participate as a member. More information
European Youth Together. Funds projects to foster connections between organizations that are active in the field of youth and work at the local level (rural areas, cities, regions, and countries) within Program countries. The UAB can participate as a member. More information
Below we give the complete list of Erasmus+ projects in which the UAB participates through the different specific programs:
- Professionalisation aux savoirs autour du genre et de l'égalité (PASSAGE)
- Evidence Based Education - European Strategic Model for School Inclusion (EBE – EUSMOSI)
- TO GET Health care Empowerment by Recognising care-receivers' needs (TOGETHER)
- Rete Universitaria SocioCulturale per l'Istruzione e il Recupero in Carcere (RiusCire)
- Communication for Professionals - Nursing on the move
- Laboratory for Policies and Practices of Social Development in Higher Education (ACCES4ALL)
- Innovating Training aims and Procedures for Public Archaeology (INNOVARCH)
- Accessible Culture and Training (ACT)
- Europe Fights Food waste through Effective Consumer Training (EFFECT)
- European Portfolio of Plurilingual Literacy Practices (KOINOS)
- Learn Base - Learner-Based Training: An innovative Approach to Foreign Language Learning
- Collaborative Networks for Migrant Parent Empowerment (ALFIRK)
- ADLAB PRO (Audio Description: A Laboratory for the Development of a new Professional Profile)
- Developing an open online course in European Social Pedagogy
- Diversity in the Cultures of Physics
- Multilit Moocs
- WItnessing Domestic Violence and audit Education in school system
- Gamifying Academic Skills in Higher Education: reading Academic English App (StratAPP)
- Innovative educational and media practices for an inclusive and participatory Europe - Bridging the gap between university and non-formal education (INsPIrE)